CBSE Issues Guidelines for Promotion of Students in Class X
admin डी, एम / डी / वाई - एच :58
CBSE has issued guidelines for promotion of students of class X in the session 2020-2021. Earlier, CBSE had cancelled exams for this year due to surge in Covid-19 cases due to second wave in India.
According to this document:
- Each school shall form a result committee consisting of Principal and seven teachers for finalizing the results. Five teachers from the school should be from Mathematics, Social Science, Science and two languages, and two teachers from neighboring schools should be co-opted by the school as the external members of the Commitee. This committee will be responsible for granting 80 marks to students for the board exams.
- Internal assessment marks out of 20 will be granted as per earlier standards.
- The granting of marks will be as per following criteria:
|Category of Tests/Exams||Maximum Marks|
|Periodic Test/ Unit Test||10 Marks|
|Half Yearly/ Mid-Term Examinations||30 Marks|
|Pre-Board Examinations||40 Marks|
- Marks granted should be in consonance with best of previous 3 years result of school. A detailed criteria has been laid down for this.
- This whole process has to be completed upto 11th June 2021, and final result will be decalred by CBSE on 20th June 2021.
- If any student does not clear the exam, the school will conduct compartment exam online for students.
- If a student is not satisfied with marks alloted to him/ her.