Microsoft develops Shiksha copilot to help Indian teachers create study material
Microsoft is using AI technology in education through a project called Shiksha copilot. The project aims to improve learning outcomes and empower teachers by combining online resources to create personalised lesson plans. Shiksha copilot features include training in specific curricula, support for different languages, and accessibility through various platforms. The project is being piloted in public schools in Bengaluru, India.
- Shiksha Copilot is an innovative project developed by Microsoft Research.
- Its primary goal is to assist teachers in creating personalized lesson plans and enhanced learning experiences for their students.
Features and Benefits:
- Content Generation: Shiksha Copilot can generate educational content based on specific curricula, learning objectives, and online resources.
- Multilingual Support: It is designed to support multiple languages, catering to diverse student populations.
- Voice Interaction: Shiksha Copilot enables voice-based interactions, making it accessible and user-friendly.
- Platform Integration: It can seamlessly integrate with platforms such as WhatsApp and Telegram.
- The project is currently being piloted in several public schools in Bengaluru, India1.
- This initiative is a collaboration between Microsoft Research and the Sikshana Foundation, a local NGO focused on improving public education.
- The pilot aims to empower teachers and improve learning outcomes by leveraging AI-driven tools.
In summary, Shiksha Copilot is an exciting endeavor that combines technology and education to enhance teaching practices and benefit students. 🌟📚